Have you ever been out walking, looking at buildings or sitting in a restaurant and noticed a charming detail or object that inspired you to make art? ASAI invites you to take your spark of inspiration and turn it into a design for our new water bottles.
With this campaign to celebrate our new property ASAI Chinatown, we want to encourage new and professional artists to explore and discover the charms and identity of this local area, because that’s what we’re all about: beautiful design with a local influence.
HOW TO ENTER
Using the artistic medium of your choice (including illustration, collage, paint, and graphics), submit your artwork(s) following these requirements:
- Format: JPG (1GB max) – if your work is hand drawing – scan them or take photos and turn them into digital data.
- Colour mode: RGB
- Resolution: 300 dpi
- Width and the height: within 2,000 pixels
- Label the file like this: Last name_LiveLocal_Number.jpg (Monet_LiveLocal_1.jpg).
- Include a summary of the inspiration behind the artwork 300 characters or less.
- Send your submission to email@example.com
Post up to 4 images (per design) on Instagram along with your inspiration caption, tag @asaihotels and include hashtags #MyLocalCharm #ThoughtfulEssential #ASAIBottle #ASAIhotels #LiveLocal
- Check out our example for inspiration.
- Follow us @asaihotels on IG for contest updates and announcements.
- Tag at least 2 friends to share your masterpiece or encourage some healthy competition.
- All entries must be your own original work and not previously used.
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over and live in Thailand.
- Maximum 2 designs per entrant.
- Deadline: 16 August 2019. The winners will be announced on 30 August 2019.
- 1st place: selected by Team ASAI, the winner will be the design that best exemplifies “beautiful design with a local influence”.
- 2nd and 3rd place: chosen by the public, based on most engagement, for designs that best demonstrate “beautiful design with a local influence”.
A two-night stay at Dusit Thani Hua Hin, Dusit Thani Pattaya, Dusit Thani Laguna Phuket or dusitD2 Khao Yai.
Coverage in the Meet the Locals section of A.Guide as our selected local artist.
2nd and 3rd prize:
All winners’ artworks will be produced on ASAI water bottles and sold at A.Shop.
The designs will be displayed in the Eat, Work, Play area of ASAI Bangkok Chinatown.