ASAI aims to redefine the travel experience across generations to sustain and empwer local cultures everywhere we are.
The ASAI approach
To understand people we have to understand their intentions. Travellers nowadays seek for tasks, social interactions, discovery, entertainment and aspiration. With this in mind, we have developed our hotel concept. As hotel owners and property developers ourselves, we use our owner’s perspective to balance risks and costs to increase return. Our experienced in-house technical services team knows development processes and assists in implementation, execution and time management.
- 5 properties under development with asset-light expansion
- More than 1,000 keys
- Current markets: Thailand, Philippines, Myanmar
- Expansion to local neighbourhoods in vibrant destinations connecting curious travellers to the local community
- Potential markets: main focus on a fast expansion throughout South-East Asia, Japan and Europe, while being open to explore other
markets with potential opportunities
- Capital investment in strategic key markets
- Expansion Strategy: reach > 20 hotels and have > 4,000 keys in the portfolio by 2021
- Growth Platform:
- Highly scalable – Asia’s fastest growing branded value hotel platform in the world’s fastest growing travel market
- Standardised modular product template with a focus on fast roll-out (12 – 14 months)
- First mover advantage secured over fragmented and largely unbranded competitors in SEA, due to significant entry barriers for
- Owner-operator model with future upside from hotel management, franchise and licensing fees
- Highly motivated management focusing on double-digit ROCE
- State-of-the-art IT platform and integrated solutions with OTAs, travel ports and mobile friendly website translating into above-
average direct bookings
- Owner-minded approach to balance risks and maximise return
- Opportunity partner with a reputable hospitality brand with strong backbone and track record in the hotel industry as wholly owned
subsidiary of Dusit International with a focus on long-term multigenerational growth
- Support by Dusit International’s corporate office and its well-established and dedicated hospitality training andd education division
- Accessible and connected to Dusit gold loyalty programme with existing 500,000 members directly exposed to the ASAI brand
- Maximisation of revenue by eliminating lobby to purely revenue generating space and increase of number of keys with thoughfully
smaller designed hotel rooms
- Centralised and streamlined operations with a lean hotel team, focus on centralisation and shared services with Dusit International
What Properties we’re Interested In
Part of ASAI’s beauty is our flexibile approach to real estate.
ASAI can be anywhere, wether in an existing, a new build or in a converted property, due to our versatile space allocation. Multifunctional space usage and not being narrowed in our room and Eat Work Play size lead to more opportunities around the world.